We are pleased to announce February's new modules on Bitesize CPD.
Lessons and activities this month include:
- Test your knowledge of Fluid Therapy with The Great Big Fluid Therapy Quiz
- What do you do if an animal can't feed on large amounts of food? Our module on Microentereal Feeding and Semi-Elemental Feeding will give you sound advice and guidance
- What are the proper procedures and practice protocols for Aseptic Patient Skin Preparation? Louise O'Dwyer explains
- Learn more about the diagnosis and treatment of Otitis
- What's wrong with Scruffy? Test your DI knowledge with our interactive case study
- Test your knowledge of Orthopaedics with The Great Big Orthopaedics Quiz
We'll be releasing some modules more over the next few days.
A reminder too that we have a Discussion Board where you can ask fellow delegates about anything related to the subjects studied on Bitesize. Why not post a case study or share some recent articles you've discovered?