How to get your Bitesize CPD Certificate
You've done the modules and collected the badges. Now it's time to produce your certificate.
Here's what you do.
1. View the CPD Badges you have been awarded
2. Total up the amount of hours you have earned during the relevant CPD year
3. Click on the links below to access the relevant Certificate. This will open in a new tab.
4. Type in your name, number of CPD hours earned and the date. Hit 'Enter' after each one to save.
5. Download as a PDF or print if necessary and submit when required
Why are we producing our own Certificates?
We believe Vets and Nurses value the ability to record CPD that is relevant to their role and personal developmental requirements. We have therefore created an opportunity for our delegates to produce their own certificates, using their digital badges awarded.